Administrative Job Openings
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Answer all incoming calls and work with new clients to schedule appointments
- Verify insurance benefits and obtain authorizations if needed
- Enter new client data into customer management software
- Collect and apply payments in our software
- Follow-up on declined payments
Please note: This position has extensive phone responsibilities and requires that you have a very quiet and private space to speak with callers.
The ideal applicant will possess excellent administrative skills, the ability to juggle multiple tasks and a pleasant phone demeanor. Must have a minimum of 4 years of office experience.
Hours full or part-time: Must be available Monday-Friday, between the hours of 8am-6pm.
Compensation: Is dependent on experience.
If you are interested in applying, please click the link below and complete the form.